It's funny how people shit on this fight in the comments over here, while on Reddit it's the Complete opposite haha. Thanks for your job, guys. I'm loving the fight, and all the effort you put into translating and giving us an English chapter of such quality, week after week.

Hayami is evolving like Fang.. managed to time his elbow-strike.
Now Arashi's only option is to swallow his pride and throw Hayami out of the ring.
Or keep his pride and kill Hayami.
Let's see.

Lolong is talking about matchups because he wants a cushion for when he gets one-shotted by Okubro. Jokes aside, I have no idea who is going to win.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the respect Hayami *Arashiyama is getting here. He’s just TOO strong, but thanks to Purgatory’s nonsense rules, that outs him at a disadvantage.

One of the best fights in this tournament

Those who are saying shit about the fights, then stop reading, Yabako Sandrovich is the writer and he can do what he wants

gonna be pretty disappointing if the guy who's apparently on par with the beard goes down but after hikaru got demolished when he was hyped up being as strong as kanoh i wouldn't be surprised

Dex-chan lover
A Masaki would indeed be the king of Purgatory, he's the only person that "has" to be killed.

ps. this almost confirms Ryuki is Ohma's clone.

Dex-chan lover
So he has met his clone before. I guess we could conclude that he's completely brainwashed given that he doesn't feel a thing out of place with his "brother"

Users who are viewing this thread