25-ji no Ghost Writer - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Higurashi Reiichi 2

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess, he wanted to act out and what he didbspiraled into the fire. That or Nico shielded him and let him live sacrificing herself.

For anyone asking where chapter 14 is, read the notice at the end of chapter 13 and you'll know why. Basically the magazine that has chapter 14 in it apparently sold out or isn't available anymore. That's why they haven't uploaded chap 14 yet because they still don't have the raw atm.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE CHAPTER 14 IS, THEY DON'T HAVE THE ISSUE IT CAME IN!!!

In the process of doing a little background work, I found a tweet that says the series will cap at 4 volumes but then says volumes 3 and 4 will be released together in August. That contradicts the artist's Twitter where they say volumes 2 and 3 will release next month, as well as also mentioning the latest copy of Young Gangan has chapter 23 in it, so we're about 8 months behind. While there's no mention of the series ending (that I could see, I didn't translate every recent tweet), I also couldn't find the series on Young Gangan's site.

So my theory is nico probably saved him from the fire, he got out but nico didn't or the fire is partly his fault or something like that

@AztechDan Fear not, I believe there is hope because I just found this under the continuing series: https://magazine.jp.square-enix.com/yg/introduction/25zi/

hmm....is there a reason why ch15 was uploaded even tho 14 isnt available?
i am just curious no offence.

Dex-chan lover
The ones who published (and apparently also axed) this was Square Enix?
So if it really IS axed... Yet another reason for me to hate the fuck out of Square.
>Holds Mario RPG, Mischief Makers and so many other dead IP's hostage
>Doesn't do anything with them
>If you want to use their characters or music you have to fork up tons of money
WHYYYY FUCK YOUUUU SQUAAAAARE

@EzekielJones noice. The site was a little difficult to parse with just Google translations haha

@Raffro all you had to do was read the comments my dude. Alternatively the credits page of chapter 13 also explains the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread