25-ji no Ghost Writer - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Confession

Double-page supporter
Yo, what the fuck. This isn't what I learned at applied astral physics schooling!
Why the fuck is she disappearing?

Aggregator gang
Why some of you started jumping on the author? If anything this showed a good progress on how Tsugumi realized on what he wants and start to make peace with the past, the whole existence of nico herself is the very embodiment piece of that past he still can't let go for the last few chapters.

Good job author, if nico really did disappear then so be it.

I'm guessing
the promise was for Tsugumi to be a writer. Niko touching the book was a confirmation for her spirit. So, she is passing away. She doesn't have more regrets.

Dex-chan lover
@Nihilist1 I think they don't understand that the story is ending... like, it literally has 3 more chapters.

@Tersione Is it? The boy is finding peace with himself and starting to move on from the past. And she's disappearing around the same time.

It actually feels natural to me. She was barely staying back with a single string holding her in place. And he cut the string.

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock It's just that I thought there'd be more stuff before she actually goes away. I assumed that her fading was just gonna be a warning that she can indeed pass over on to the after life before the real thing happens.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted him to marry the ghost tbh

Why is that too much to ask?

Dex-chan lover
Holding onto dead people forever is unhealthy. Even if they come back as a ghost. It’s also better for the ghost to move onto the next life instead of being stuck in a world that no longer acknowledges her existence any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread