29-sai Dokushin Chuuken Boukensha no Nichijou - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Anyango Stands at the Foundry

Dex-chan lover
Cutecutecutecutecutecutecutecute.

@icam98 No my friend, you are completely right, but you didn't account for the future enchantments. With mithril as the core ore, the knife is the perfect medium for some crazy-ass upgrades, when its full potential is unlocked it will peel the juiciest fruits in the world.

Dex-chan lover
I'm melting, this chapter was too cute
anyango.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Who knew a succubus and dwarf would make the most adorable pair.

Dex-chan lover
Oh God, this manga. Talk about the perfect feel-good fantasy slice of life. Casually introducing a whole bunch of classic fantasy dwarves and making them big, burly and just as adorable as you've ever seen anything.

About a succubus. Remember when we were all briefly worried in the beginning that it would start to get weird? There are at least two, but more like four potential romantic interests for the titular 29-year-old MC, all of them fellow grown adults. (I guess you could quibble about the innkeeper's daughter, but she's a longshot anyway. I really want the elf from the guild to win, personally, though I certainly wouldn't begrudge Veronica.) Lily's just a rambunctious little gremlin and I love her. You know, in the not-weird way.

Users who are viewing this thread