29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge see, considering his reaction in the bar, the drug supposed to be some kind of anasthetic
yet he doesn't look like he's under one when he did the deed

the timing of when the drug wore off then becomes crucial but we'll never know since they skip it

that's the grey area
sure, he might not wants it before, but no guarantees that he'll stay that way when the clothes' down
and you can blame the alcohol for his lack of memory

she still can be sued for drugged him tho

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo It's a world of magic, the drug may have more than one effect. She may also have dosed him with something else before the first drug wore off. Either way, even if it was just plain alcohol the whole time, it's still rape. She got him under the influence of something, impaired his judgement, for the sole reason of having unconsensual sex.

Nou

Dex-chan lover
BRUH she literally drugged him and then raped him, what the fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if this was the other way around... Prince betrothed to some total bitch and so he Cosby's some chick. No one would be defending it and it would never get published. White knighting is a hell of a drug.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone it's also as likely that there's only one drug with one effect involved
see how easy anyone can fill the hole with their own equally valid interpretation? ruined my appetite, really

and if it's just plain alcohol, it's also possible that she's also drunk and thus having impaired judgment
and since both party is intoxicated, according to the feminist of our world, that means it's the man who raped the girl
wait, what?

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone that nectar is the drug, which might as well doesn't work
and just because she looks perfectly fine, doesn't mean she is, she drinks along with mc after all
suddenly gaining courage and saying lewd things even though she's so meek normally? yeah, drunk
(it's also possible that she's just two-faced bitch like that normally, but no clear judgment can be made right now until they show more of her personality)

and looking back at it, it's also possible that nectar might not even be a drug, it might be just a lil' bit stronger alcohol
the waitress just take the hint and understand what she's aiming for, that's why she's shocked
that panel where mc suddenly falls? he's just dead drunk

and believe me, i also wants it to be a rape, but goddamn they seem actually prepared to ruins it
it's all 'cause of this fucking page, man, even though people said they didn't put this much detail in the original

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone what can i say
i can't get it off when there's still a valid interpretation that it ain't rape
hope the author clears it up soon

Fed-Kun's army
Wow...

If a man rapes a woman it is wrong but if a Woman rapes a man then it is A OKAY!

Users who are viewing this thread