365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - What Can You Share When You're in a Bind? (Part 4)

Fed-Kun's army
This story of this couple of dorks was enjoyable but what is this side story going to bring useful ? spoiler : Nothing
wow, yuri in this. Just why tho ? No point for the story ... :/
(If you like yuri I'm not gonna badmouth it, this is not even the place to do it, I'm not a homophobe I just don't like it, its my preferences. If I wanted a yuri love story I would look for it, don't force one in this for no reason.
Now I lowkey would prefer if she was a thot indeed.
also, I pray this side-character Is not brought again in the story

Fed-Kun's army
@WhiteEkans Oh yeah, you're not a homophobe?
Someone who complains about there being a lesbian couple in a story because "there's no point for the story" is not a homophobe?
As far as I know lesbian couples are something as normal as hetero couples, even in Japan.
So yeah, you're most likely a homophobe or someone who has homophobic tendencies, because your preferences say you're not okay with a lesbian couple in a story unless they have some plot relevance, because yes, of course, people can only be gay if it drives the plot forward.

Unbelievable...

Double-page supporter
I've only known Claudia for a few chapters but if anything happens to her, I will kill everyone on this site and then myself.

@Alice_is_lost
Someone who complains about there being a lesbian couple in a story because "there's no point for the story" is not a homophobe?
You can dislike something without hating, don't mistake one for another.
So yeah, you're most likely a homophobe or someone who has homophobic tendencies, because your preferences say you're not okay with a lesbian couple in a story unless they have some plot relevance, because yes, of course, people can only be gay if it drives the plot forward.
Hur dur you homophobe, you most likely has homophobic tendencies
Unbelievable...
@WhiteEkans They'll believe in the rumors even if you prove the contrary, this is one the things that more annoys me on mangas.

Double-page supporter
I feel like the princess can have her own story. I mean when you analyze her situation it is very complicated. Also I’m happy there is no love triangle (a love triangle isn’t needed in this story, the two main characters drive the plot great adding a love triangle in my opinion, tbh I feel like a love triangle will make the story worse or at least completely different as a love triangle will make this a completely different story) and I support the princesses love hopefully the path to achieving what age wants won’t be too heavy.

Dex-chan lover
I'm straight, married, with kids and I thought Claudia was great. In case nobody noticed, the two of them are learning about marriage as they pretend, Claudia was just bringing in a different viewpoint. With Japan not recognizing same sex marriages it is fine to bring that viewpoint.

i knew there'd be some twist with the princess!! also i kinda agree with the other sentiments here, i'd like to see a side story about her

Dex-chan lover
such a sweet chapter
that small twist plus the frog-shaped rock
would love to see a spin off chapter about Claudia and her love
and piece by piece, our main cast grows closer to one another, one memento at a time

Dex-chan lover
A: get you a girl who brings you a cool rock she found that looks like a frog bc it made them think of you.
B: POSITIVE GAY CHARACTER...... HELL YES. i hope she winds up happy....

Users who are viewing this thread