365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Are You Happy Being Together? (Part 4)

Aggregator gang
Imma freakin learn how to draw and make a manga series with the last page artstyle just because its cute

Dex-chan lover
I have to wonder if his wife ever tried to talk to him about the problems in their marriage or just decided to keep it all inside and dump him when she couldn't take it anymore.

Oh god in this day and age marriages has lost all meaning to it better not do it in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
It's quite real in Japan, when many divorce case especially in covid condition happened because too many interaction between the couple, and one or both of them had enough of that. Kinda sad reality

Aggregator gang
Hmm... The premise for this manga is excellent imo, but progress has really been slow lately. Another week where pretty much nothing happens.

Thanks for the upload!

Supporter
61133bad0352bc21c9bf7ef1a439b095.png
is that a Lancer Evo? why 🤣

@fredd22 well, not marrying on impulse and getting peoples to stop thinking with their genitals.
The latter is pretty much the reason most marriages go under.

Dex-chan lover
@klgchaos yeah, I wonder if the author realizes that readers are getting a pretty negative view of his wife right now.

Without hearing her side, the only information we have is that he thought their marriage was great. We don't know if she HAD mentioned things to him that he forgot/ignored or if she repeatedly tried to bring things up to him.

Her shutting herself in a room afterwards and not coming out while her son appeared to be struggling not to break down himself as he tried to find his missing father certainly doesn't make her look good...

Remind me to marry straightforward woman so she can always tell our relationship problem rather than keep it and then it explodes

Dex-chan lover
Communication is extremely important in any relationship. People aren't mind readers. If you bottle everything up until you explode and then suddenly want a divorce then sorry but that's you're own fault...

Obviously we're only getting one side of the story here, but the husband seems like a decent guy. If his wife had simply said what was wrong it's entirely possible he would have made an effort to improve things. People acting the way his wife does really does irritate me...

@Kevadu
True enough, but on the other hand, it could be the case that the other person has tried to communicate, yet isn't being listened to properly or taken seriously. The husband feels like it came out of nowhere, but it's possible that he was being blissfully ignorant in just wanting his "normal life".
I like to say that there's a difference between hearing and listening, the latter being the one where you actually reflect on what's being said. If we're just hearing without paying attention, things will catch us by surprise like that.
If the guy goes alcohol ape mode like that, I'd say the wife might be onto something.

Double-page supporter
Time for the kuudere to realize his misunderstanding and worry about what Oohara must think of her, for distancing herself from him over something as trivial as him having a female friend.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people talking out their ass in that office 🤦‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread