365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Are You Happy Being Together? (Part 4)

@LKnight yea but we're only getting one side of the story and that had less to do with the alcohol than it did with him having a breakdown over the wife saying i want a divorce. so...yea this kinda is just coming out of nowhere, and a more pressing concern is what about their son? does she even care how this affects the kid or no? that's a thing that usually gets at me over a divorce

Dex-chan lover
@AnonMan88

Yeah, my issue is how the son was running around looking for the dad while the mom seemingly locked herself away. It doesn't paint either one in a great light.

As someone whose parents divorced when I was 13, it was hard enough. I remember struggling during the time as my mom cheated on my dad, spent a lot of her time with her new boyfriend and seemed to focus mostly on herself while my younger sister and I had to deal with my dad going into a deep depression, hearing him crying at night, leaving him bad shape while we kind of twisted in the wind, filled with insecurity. It really strained my relationship with my mom for a long time. I couldn't imagine being even younger and dealing with that.

Dex-chan lover
No development this chapter but super depressing side story man hopefully there will be a good resolution and MC development.

@KLGChaos sorry to hear it man hopefully it’s gotten better

Thanks for the translation

Group Leader
Reject cute childhood friend. Embrace RANEVO
fSAlcl2.png

@PTRB glad I'm not the only one who noticed it.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot already. Why are they cold to each other again?
Or, well, she to him,and he back to not knowing how to reply.

The big-breasted tanned chick's in the colored pages, that's saying something alright

lol never thought something like 1 sided happiness can happen. it pain me that marriage something really complicated and fragile that even after living for 30 years i still have no interest in having a relationship

Dex-chan lover
People asking for 'development'. Damn we really are living in instant gratifications age.

Double-page supporter
@bouken People are way too obsessed with instant romance, I can't fathom how it would be satisfying without the buildup. They pretty much just met in real life and are still awkward with each other. Give it some time, some cute moments and etc.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the arc suddenly ended on page three, phew. That was dreadful.

Anyway, I hope this arc will have a worthy conclusion

Users who are viewing this thread