365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 4)

Dex-chan lover
I still think it was natural for him to freeze up like that.

If he hadn't missed a beat when the kid was revealed, it would have been kinda weird, almost like his view in that scenario would be that her having a kid doesn't affect him because he won't be caring for it at all.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus. I feel terrible for Gonda. All he's guilty of is freezing at the wrong moment when confronted by something completely unexpected. But he recovered quickly and accepted it and now finds out he only ever had ONE chance and he blew it. This sucks.

Aggregator gang
I hope everything goes well for those two
Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Dex-chan lover
One, wtf is up with that bartender.

Two, surprising someone with a kid and expecting them to take it perfectly in stride right away without needing a small adjustment seem asinine. Whatever her friend says, she probably just doesn't want some fat dude and blew him off.

Ah jeez that's rough, I really feel for Gonda. I think most people would freeze up and have to think very seriously whether it's something they're actually willing to commit to. It's just not something you just jump straight into and say yes to unless you're absolutely certain.

Dex-chan lover
@AnonMan88
My thought exactly,
So many people said in the previous chapter said that if you like her a child shouldn't matter. It should! The fact that you're affected means that you're thinking about them,

Dex-chan lover
@KLGChaos

What? No. She could clearly see he was serious about his proposition so she didn’t want to lie to him about her situation. She faced him openly so that he could make an informed decision and consider it seriously. It would be worse if she tried to deceive him when she comes with a serious responsibility.

Just because of one mistake, everything screwed up...really hope that Gonda making comeback by proving his worth again for Kaori and her child

Dex-chan lover
I'm reposting what I wrote on Reddit:
I don't think Gonda is to blame, but I also think he might not be totally understanding the situation. If he really wants to be there, this might be a situation to be a bit more persistent. She hasn't said she isn't interested in him, what she's giving him is an easy out. She needs someone who isn't going to be put off by the trouble she is giving him right now, and if this is enough to dissuade them, then he's not as invested as he thinks he is.

And also, they've had like one date together. How serious is he really going to be? This just shows his inexperience. Even if they don't move forward dating-wise, they can still be friends. Him deciding that he's not ready to be a father doesn't mean they didn't have a good time together.

I don't know if it matters that I'm a woman, but Kaori approached the situation in a terrible way. Before meeting her son, she should have just talked about her situation with Gonda. Give him some time to think about it! Poor guy; you can hardly blame him as he was totally blindsided!!

@flowsthead very good points!

Like he said, they are not dating, they are just otaku friend. When he wants to get serious , first thing she did was make everything clear by showing her child. I think it's still possible for Gonda and kaori, maybe take it slow.

Gonda didn't do anything wrong. Anyone will freeze up if you ask someone out and they show you their child, irrespective of gender.

Users who are viewing this thread