365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 4)

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the author doesn't just end it here, the fact that he's crying and genuinely regrets his actions to me shows that he might wanna try again but be more grounded about it this time. I'm a little afraid that the author is just gonna move on from this now though...

Dex-chan lover
Best arc!
If the author can deliver events like this for the future chapters then I am willing to wait for it!

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Why does this manga make me THINK and RUMINATE and FEEL THINGS so damn much????

Dex-chan lover
I think it's a good end. It's good that he didn't mind it's just that he knows he isn't ready yet.

Who tf expect someone would give an answer right away after that revelation? It is similar to when you are signing a huge contract, you need to think extra carefully before you seal the deal

I think that both of them committed mistakes here, but she is still the most responsible for the fallout of the relationship. No that I'm blaming her or anything. Letting someone into your life when you have the responsibility of takingcare of such a small child can be terrifying.

Gonga's reaction was far from ideal. He, at least, could have said he needed time to think about it or something along those lines; instead of just freezing. But it was still understable. As other have said, I would have been dissapointed if he had just accepted in the spot. That would have meant he wasn't taking raising a child seriously enough.

I think that Kaori kind of wanted to scare Gonda away precisily because she liked him. It would have been better if she had talked to him about her child first. But she chose the most shocking option possible. She also refused to meet Gonda again once he had time to assimilate what he had learned and to take a serious decision.

Gonda's perspective in this chapter isn't all that great either. He is thinking that he can make the relationship despite the child. He see them as something he has to endure in order to be with Kaori. I don't blame him either. He hasn't had the time to form an emotional bond yet. That is something that slowly form in a natural way as you spend time together.

I guess that I can only say that this is life

Thanks for the translation! Yeah man, feels bad for Gonga, hope one day it may work out again, it was good seeing him being interested and happy with someone who had similar hobbies even if it didn’t work out right now. I mean it’s a big decision and was definitely shocking but now he knows and who knows maybe it’ll blossom into a new perspective and attitude on life.

Contributor
It should matter, and it does matter, that she has a child. It's something that should in every case affect your view of the relationship. The thinking is not that since she has a child, you shouldn't be interested in a relationship, but rather that if she has a child you have a responsibility not only to her but to her child as well.
As a single mother, the dating life cannot be easy. She's probably been burned times before, that moment of hesitation was enough for her to question his seriousness and for someone who's most important thing in the world is her child, it's probably not something she can compromise. Good take, author.

Double-page supporter
Now, Gonda fucked up badly
First: sending a message, really dude???? not even a call? with voice you can feel emotions, with text is just trying minimum
Second: if he really wanted to see her he would have asked her friend to help him and show a little of backbone and commitment

Hiding and covering your own fault in bare minimum effort is like having it easy and she dogde a bullet

Still hoping for a comeback by Gonda...

Anyone in that situation will also be confused on how to handle that kind of information. Much more on Kaori side. Im gonna wait on how things will unfold for him and Kaori

The fact that he brought his bankbook, and that the friend noticed that, will probably earn him a few points at least. That he's looking far enough in to the future to think about finance. We'll see if it plays out.

Dex-chan lover
@Xcaliblaster It really isn't a matter of commitment. Gonda's every shortcoming could be pardoned by his confusion and lack of experience with relationships. He barely knew Kaori, much less how to properly reach out to her. They haven't even had a proper date, and now she's clearly trying to distance him. Gonda should respect her decisions, especially since he hasn't even figured things out for himself.

Wait

Is that it

Please tell me there's more?

MC, play your wingman role!!

Users who are viewing this thread