Dex-chan lover
to be honest...
this take me 5 hour
to translate it...
i'm glad it's finish now ?

... This isn't exactly a good translation; I can see way too many grammatical errors.

Fed-Kun's army
Appreciate an update to this, but this needs some heavy proofreading. It's just barely understandable as is.

Dex-chan lover
Although I really appreciate that you took your time to translate, please find a proofreader before posting, it was tough to read, haha

To be honest, it's pretty hard to read. I applaud your attempt at translation (God knows any attempt I would make at translating Japanese would be much worse than yours) but perhaps some more practice is in order before publishing the next attempt.

Don't give up because you're getting there! Just some more work on your part should help immensely. Perhaps you can run the text by a native English speaker first for comments before publishing?

Contributor
For future reference, Wild Words is the status quo for text.

Double-page supporter
@Askun
The effort is appreciated, but I think you need more experience before releasing chapters on your own.
Especially since your english seems pretty broken, and the type setting does not help at all.

Maybe try joining an existing group?

Aggregator gang
I couldn't even get past the second page... I appreciate the effort, but this needs HEAVY proofreading, I'm gona hold on seeing what's next until this gets a v2.

Somehow this is even worse than LH

I appreciate the attempt, but if you're going to scanlate you should at least work with a proofreader to decipher the engrish

Dex-chan lover
@Askun I hope you continue. I would rather have bad English than nothing at all. It takes a second look at each page but I can figure out what is being said easily enough.

Having someone like Finz do some editing would be ideal though. I could help with word choice if needed.

Dex-chan lover
I just plan to delete this...
until the better translator pick this
so before that, bear with it.

Group Leader
@Askun,

Thanks for the chapter. But as said by the others, please release at least a v2 with a new typesetter for this chapter, the font you used is quite hard to read ?

Users who are viewing this thread