Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir Definitely true, I'm just not a fan of archetypes that involve being close to the MC from the start, little sisters, childhood friends, cousins, doesn't matter which, it's an odd hangup I know, but I can't help my preferences. Now that's a nostalgic one, the romance had a natural flow and progression, good times~
I'm twenty-eight, and a boob man to begin with, but that's why I prefer the mature-types more, their bodies tend to match the size of their bust a little better, but we don't get adult casts like Fate/Zero and Cowboy Bebop often, so we have to lower our expectations a bit, right?

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous. I see you're a being of culture as well! I know you can't help your preferences any one who would fault you for your tastes is a fool. I'm 26 and something of a boob and thigh girl myself (although I wish mine were Size CC instead of Double D). I've actually been searching for that sort of manga and it's there... mostly in josei. No anime I can find with an adult heroine with the preferred recently besides hentai and wotakoi. Actually if you want an adult heroine with that body type...I think these get adapted to live action Dramas.

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir Indeed! Variety is the spice of life, after all.

My ADD brain instantly latched onto the words Josei and Double D and I remembered this crazy one here: https://mangadex.org/title/3304/private-prince

Bit of a rant here: It's a cycle the industry goes through IMO, most of the money is made on teenagers and kids, and they're reading and watching all of this stuff for the first time, so they've yet to start getting sick of all the cliches like most of us have, but once this generation hits around 20, I think we'll see a shift to more mature stuff like 2001 to 2008 had.

Dex-chan lover
Yep. And we do have stuff for us...one shhow a season lol and also see my previous comment for I am lazy.

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx i think not, not about she's at max lvl, but i think u need to stay in range to gain exp
MC was at the place and time when the princess killed goblin ace, so he gain exp

Dex-chan lover
Here it seems that this MC is already from a different world who was just dormant as he didn't get any exp.... but now he got it...
And it is now time to get skills by practising and defeating some things.....

Dex-chan lover
hmm, pretty good development. As long as he gets stronger I don't care what world he's in. I just get bored of the mc protected by beautiful women trope.

Users who are viewing this thread