So, his "illness" was a curse? I guess his former party members and the rest of his acquaintances really didn't want him around anymore, huh?

I bet the sage cursed him because he was jealous of him. (just look at how the girl from the hero party was happy to see him)

Fed-Kun's army
So, since the dispel didn't work on the wolf, but it cured him, we can assume the spell was reflected and that his 'illness' was just a curse instead. Wonder who cursed him to begin with.

oh, i thought this manga was going for a feels trip where mc would travel with his few remaining hitpoints with the wolf girl (assumed), like a certain other manga series.

Double-page supporter
Ohh so now he's back in shape?
Magnificent, I can't wait for the hero's party to re-appear so maybe he kicks his ass from those lees that looked down on him.
It would be great if they asked him to come back to the party and he said no.
Yes, only that meeting was enough to hate them to death.

Aggregator gang
Wow. I can't believe this author just ruined his story like that. I fundamentally despise when an author takes the unique premise it sets up and then undermines it entirely. What was the point of making him a decrepit old man if he's just alright now? Him being physically useless but wise while training the next generation of adventurers was a story worth telling. It gives him a central goal, creates a proper end flag for the series, and has emotional weight.

Whatever fuck it, dropped. I'm so sick of bad isekai stories when there are so many good isekai web novel's left unadapted.

Users who are viewing this thread