Fed-Kun's army
I really didnt give a shit and was really irritated with the non-gendered character for calling all of his friends to a festival and making them work for his aunt or whoever and then ditching them like a cunt. I skimmed the pages with mountains of text with all the random characters no one cares about visiting the stall

Dex-chan lover
That old man who talked shit about Komi and Tadano
Fucking kill him

Also, seeing all these old side characters reminds me how much I miss them and how much the new class just really suck
They should have never changed classes.

People really need to learn how to enjoy things for what they are, and not look for constant progression, especially in a slice-of-life manga like this. People also seem to overreact to Najimi way too much, it's like that pervert from Hero Academia all over again

That said, really enjoyed this chapter. Komi's made so many great friends, and it was nice to see most (if not all) of them in the festival. Also, auntie is cool imo, despite the little touchy-feely moment there

Considering it's only "the first half", I'm guessing we're getting some romance in the second part. We haven't even seen the fireworks yet, folks, and you all know what happens during those

heavy shipping
66lREWw.png

Dex-chan lover
Good reminder for Komi and us that she is reaching the 100 friends target.

Users who are viewing this thread