5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - Sisters’ War - Sixth Battle

@Finalegend You're very right, I think if what shes doing with all her lying doesnt get her anywhere it just feels like wasted time for her character. If next chapter comes out and it really is over for Ichika I'll be just as disappointed.

Y'all can hate on ichika all you want, Best girl's not trying to play a game, she's playing to win! #TEAMICHIKA

Dex-chan lover
Fuu-kun joined anti-snek gang.

Fuu-kun caught a snek.

Fuu-kun mercilessly slaughtered the snek.

Aggregator gang
PLOT TWIST! the wedding we all have been seeing throughout the story is actually fuutarou´s with some other girl and the quints are actually just guests to it!!!
i mean, sure its fun to fake being one of the other quints but like everything that has an end these game of theirs will have to stop at some point. fuutarou in my opinion is getting sick and tired of it and we could see it here when he flatly threw a nuke at ichika´s heart pulverizing it. obviating yotsuba cuz she is the only one that for all i know doesnt have romantic feelings for fuutarou; miku and itsuki are pretty much going to doom themselves if they keep that attitude of theirs cuz for all i know nino is going full true to her feelings for fuutarou and is even going agressive with them.

i support ichika all the way. END

but yotsuba may not participate in the war, but she's somehow ahead lul

and i see now that the author really don't like to follow common trope, usually, you have a girl going kyaa or throwing stuff, or sudden fall to the mc when things like out of bathroom, but the author don't go to any of these route and closed it off, nice one author.

I've been supportive of Miku since the beginning of the manga even though she isn't my favorite, but her character is getting quite annoying. She's gotten to be more of a pushover over the course of the manga, despite receiving so much support from her sisters. Please just let her have character development already Negi.

Double-page supporter
@LordU
She was actually getting better up until now, in terms of standing up for herself

I think being betrayed by her sister was what fucked her up

It seems that the electives are all starting in different places, so I assume that Ichika is throwing another sly ball here and the Miku we see at the end is Ichika trying again

If not, then the scene when we see her writing her name in E, the flashback of fuu saying E and then her saying her stomach hurts don't make any sense

Negi is playing some 4D chess here

These translations are as bad as the sniped translations. Holy shit Monka you went to a shittier group.

Don't you see how many mistakes they made? Goddamn.

The quality of the translations dropped significantly. It's a shame for a such a popular manga to get this treatment.

Fed-Kun's army
Miku has become one of the most annoying characters. She needs this redemption arc

Fed-Kun's army
Based Ichika. No wait, I'm supposed to be in Miku Church. Uh, what do you mean I'm in Nino Gang right now??
Ya know what? I don't give a damn which girls is the best/sumshit like that. I'm just happy that the story is becoming more and more interesting within each chapters, and i can't wait to read the next one!

Users who are viewing this thread