5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Sisters’ War - Exhibition Match

Wow I had commented in Ch 85 a side theory that Itsuki was Rena obviously but not necessary the girl in Kyoto and thought maybe Yotsuba because her character had been pretty much stealth the whole time. I'm an Ichika fan but... Wow. Wow.

The bride MIGHT be the girl he met in Kyoto... meaning Yotsuba. But the girl he married... was the girl he kissed at the bell. That is what was told in that chapter when the girls were thinking of that time when the groom and bride were kissing that kissing at the alter was probably not the first time.

Is that girl he kissed at the bell Yotsuba?? Is it really that easy to link first girl in Kyoto = girl kissed at bell = bride??? Is the author going to make it that obvious with a few number of volumes left??

Great chapter by the way. All the sisters love each other at the end and had a good time.

First Rena was thought to be Itsuki then the Ichika curve ball came in now it Yotsuba man this author is throwing curves left and right.

wait did he meet ichika or yotsuba 5 years ago, a few chapters ago ichika said that was the only thing she said that wasnt a lie. So did they both meet im?

Dex-chan lover
@BigBoiClappa The Rena that 1st meet with Fuutarou is Yotsuba. Then at night she tell all of them about it, later that night, Ichika meet and played cards with him.

Fed-Kun's army
Called it, the true last boss was Yotsuba D: , no a sketchy one at least fiuu

Dex-chan lover
this series outlives its one lifespan, its just rince and repeat sind a few chapters. Its clear that in some way they all atleast like him Youtsuba and Itsukias are the two sisters that havnt acted as active as the other three so it had to come to this.... We can only enter the last arc when al 5 clearly stand to her love for him.

And I standt with my favorit quote: In the harem ending everyone is happy. It was hinted at more then one time in dreams at the festival ect. Just do it be different.

@LokiAsengott I don't know what dreams at the festival means but the author is recent interview said there would be no harem ending and that by starting the story with the wedding scene should have made it clear. But people I guess can't help but hope. He said after the Ichika cover that he had decided how many more volumes he will write so doesn't sound like many more. And he said that which ever girl is the bride at the end that he'll try to do it where all the fans of each sister will hopefully like the choice.

Users who are viewing this thread