5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Sisters’ War - Exhibition Match

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like that “But...” from Futarou to Miku was the deciding factor. Ichika also wanting to push everything away. Seems like it will be a very long time (if at all) until these two get more developments or a conclusion.

Nino still status quo as the aggressor. Spotlight switched to Yotsuba and Itsuki now.

n_b

I can't be mad about Yots winning but I'm still rooting for Miku

hmm, this kinda like Nisekoi, bringing out the vague memories in past.
Yotsuba was still yotsuba in past.
so next arc, Yotsuba's arc

I KNEW IT WAS HER, BY THE WAY SHE ACTED IN THE FIRST CHAPTERS AND ALWAYS BEING NICE AND COMPLYING WITH HIM.

hahaha, would be really surprising if Yotsuba is the one who'll came out as a winner

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba likes "Uesugi-san" (Fuutarou).
Uesugi is similar to usagi which means "bunny".
bunny ----> bunny ears -----> ribbon on her head.

I've understood all the secrets of this world and I'm now enlightened <:OO

Group Leader
LMAO, thanks for the shoutout /a/NONYMOUS at the end-credit page! If anyone's curious, you can check out my long-ass Yotsuba Theory at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o8JbWk5SalcNZqAPXQdIfwfG7G3pgzQS/view

Dex-chan lover
I would like to pick yotsuba too,coz she has a good attitude and easy going dude..

-except her airhead

@Sheruff6 Actually, if it went in the Nisekoi direction, it wouldn't be Yotsuba, it'd be Itsuki. Remember that Onodera was the girl Raku liked in his childhood, but he ended up going for Chitoge

damn it, i thought i was wrong, but i was right all along, there's so many hints, so i was quite surprised when itsuki showed up as rena.

Mixed feelings about this chapter.

I like that Yotsuba is finally getting focus and that Fuu & Itsuki still has a very interesting relationship. However, the resolution to the conflict between Miku and Ichika is really underwhelming. All that rising action towards the climax of this "Sister's War" arc feels fake now. All of Ichika's deception and Miku feeling sorry for herself... all of it now feels like a cheap plot device to create expectations for the readers and then "surprise" them with a "shortcut" solution.

Ichika is able to develop, but there are no lasting negative consequences to her actions. Her sisters still trust her just from her actions last chapter despite her many previous deceptions, and Fuu still respects and cares for her. I AM NOT SAYING HE SHOULD JUST DESPISE Ichika but the execution to why he feels that way needs more context. AND NO ICHIKA IS FAR NOT OUT AS A POTENTIAL BRIDE TO FUU.

For Miku, she just made feelings ambiguous really. Basically, just like before this Kyoto trip. Fuu already suspects that she has feelings for him since the end of the Scrambled Eggs arc, which is further confirmed by the events on top of the hill, his conversation in the bus with Yotsuba, and Miku's reactions prior to her confession, but she just makes her feelings ambiguous in a form of a tease. SO HER POSITION IS REALLY NO DIFFERENT TO NINO... they are in the WAITLIST. Only that Nino's confession is non-ambiguous, and Miku's is ambiguous. Ambiguity normally results in misunderstandings and frustration soo... yeah.

Dex-chan lover
So we now know 3 people that met him

First after his heart break was yotsuba
Second inside the inn was ichika
Third the one in the photo is itsuki

Fed-Kun's army
So two of them saw Futa-kun while they are still childrens..

Our Ara Ara and Full of Energy Twins..

Hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread