5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 87 - My Sisters and I ①

Dex-chan lover
can someone help me remember when we see the incident from fuutarou pov? i legit forgot what happened, also i need a refresher on the love motive of each of the girls, like i remember that:

- miku feel 1st coz the whole study history together thingy
- nino coz the childhood incident in the forest? (and something a braceklet i think)
- ichika coz she took half of the main childhood incident right?
- itsuki....i have no idea i thought she was the main childhood thingy MC but...
- yotsuba is the one, so why did itsuki fell for him? was it that thing where she disguised as rena?

Edit: and wow their dad its not blood related, i bet the doujins are being made right now...

@Hollow7F Fuutarou remembers about the incident when he's hospitalized, so chapters 33-34.
Miku fell for Fuutarou because he said her fascination with samurai wasn't weird.
Nino became infatuated with him because of what happened during Seven Goodbyes.
Ichika was in love with Fuutarou from when they played cards as kids.
Yotsuba and Itsuki are still unclear as of now.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, feels like we are getting into endgame territory.

Fuutarou should stick to his delinquent look tbh, he looks so badass. Also that coach seems like a fun guy haha.

Did anyone notice I dont know if it is but i think ichika has her moms earing on in the present. Maybe I'm just seeing something but they look alike. It would be cool if the things that represent each one was from their mom before she died.

@givemersspls Fuutarou already said goodbye to Rena when he lost Itsuki's charm in the river, I don't think he'll fall for Yotsuba just because she was the one who helped him five years before. Negi tends to put fate things here and there (Legend that Binds, Bell of Vows), so it wouldn't be too out of context for him to do it.

that cements it ...

shyt , never in my dream i feel so conflicted ...

nevertheless im on team-miku and team-nino until the bitter end

t28

Dex-chan lover
Futarou & yotsuba have matching rabbit ears with her headband & his ahoge.

Once you see it, you will never unsee it.

Also their mama is too delicious

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I always assumed their mom looked like them. I guess they get their looks from their biological father?

Dex-chan lover
So The girl from the photos isn't Rena but Youtsuba instead?! And this situation is what caused the development of Yotsuba

Users who are viewing this thread