5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 87 - My Sisters and I ①

@UchihaDark How many chapters of Miku stumbling around being indecisive do you need?

Fed-Kun's army
Que hace Dieguito Maradona aqui?? Quien le trajo coca al Diego??? >:v que se vaya a Sinaloa o los mexicanos lo matarán.

Finally its Yotsuba's arc. Im on team miku but even i have to agree that yotsuba & itsuki badly needed their arcs

Why do I feel a Miku vibe from Quintmama(She must be Rena then) ? Is it the look in her eyes, the way she talks? Idk man.

Aggregator gang
@acapfer The scene with the police is from a flashback in Chapter 34, he tells Istuki the story of how a crazy lady accused him of sneaking a photo of her and the cops were about to give him a bit of a hassle and possibly take his camera, and this girl helped him out.

Contributor
So, Yotsuba trainer was Maradona.

Of course she would be really good at sports with someone like him.

Meh, only thing more boring than indecisive doormat aka Miku is dumb Yotsuba... Well, that makes the last introduction arc Itsuki's I guess.

Any known ETA for the ending of this one? :-D

@Byonbyon It was stated very early (around where their father appeared) that he is only their stepfather.

Teacher + japanese = Cold mother. But seriously, she is just from the cool beaty trophe, Jitsu wa watashi wa style. :)

Unless she is already mind broken by the doctor, hence the blush. :-o

Yotsuba arc + flashback. Interesting :eek:
starting to think nigi is trying to setup yotsuba as main girl tho 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls In Nisekoi, the girl who promised to marry the MC when they grown up lost so I don't know if that trope still applied nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread