5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 111 - The Last Festival - Itsuki's Side ③

If Itsuki is the winner, why introduce this stupid character?

If Itsuki is not the winner, why introduce this stupid character?

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit Negi, why you do this? Why you making Itsuki the winner of the Fuutarou bowl, there's still the Playoffs.

Fuck you Negi, YOTSUBA OTP!!!

Dex-chan lover
Negi must have been bored, or just badly wanted to make a joke character. The ridiculous over the top panels with their "real" dad, he was like a JoJo villain.

On a side note, it's less creepy after I thought about the age of the quints, and realized this guy was probably 30ish when their Mom got hired as a teacher. It's still hard not to picture him as is though, before they were born, since he's never been shown any other way.

LOL! Yeah bro let me just put in the biological father for 3 chaptercarc and cheap drama...damn I am a genius.

Ah the cold nakano otousan seriously needs a wife T.T
Also did itsuki really call uesugi papa as father @.@

Double-page supporter
What a shame, i was hoping that bald cunt was just a stalker judging by sudden introduction, and then he is really the real father..... just how come rena fell in love with this person in the first place, i don't really get it and it pissing me off so much

And it is over. All the silly "shippers" can go back to their basements. Ahego always triumphs.

Fed-Kun's army
worst arc so far?? it is a very strong candidate for that. also did itsuki kissed him there? didnt looked like it seeing how itsuki was not embarrassed at all, fuutarou was probably expecting it when she leaned forward but instead she passed him.

>Rena and stepdad is having some fun in the classroom
>ugly motherfucker comes in
>blackmail rena and fucks her daily
>gets her pregnant with quints
>ugly mf fucks off
>rena dies of childbirth
>stepdad becomes the ultimate cuck
thanks negi 10/10

Dex-chan lover
And the award "Most annoying peson" going to this bold rascal. Man, he pissed me so much.
But Uesugi reaction for a sudden "no kiss" situation was hilarious, I'm sure he already marked her in his head as 5/5, but - no 🤣

I love how many armchair storywriters there apparently are in the comments. People that are mad at Negi for writing this arc, while simultaneously being completely oblivious to the message it's trying to relay.

Fed-Kun's army
HAHAHAHA wow Uesugi's creepy laughter. What a way to subvert.

And that dad is a shithead, wow.

Users who are viewing this thread