5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 118 - Itsuki's Recollections

Dex-chan lover
The last few pages almost gave me a heart attack.

I like how all the yotsubros are still enjoying this series, including myself.

Then like everyone else is incredibly bitter about how the series is ending.

DID RAIHA PREDICT THAT ITSUKI WILL BE FRIENDZONED BY FUU ?
x21.png

So it's over, Nino finally moved forward and also any possible chance of Itsuki getting any romance development got shot down, feelsbadman

Nino is BEST girl, this fact can never be changed. Nino gang till the end

Glad to see nino moving forward. i still love her till the end!

I am still enjoying this manga even though the out come for me didnt go so well. but oh well, cant be helped, at this point of the manga, i i dont even mind who he ended up with, just wanted to see every girl to progress further and move on. Happy for yots, :D rip eatsuki tho, until the very end she was just the best wing woman until the very end <3

Fed-Kun's army
What's with all those 3DPD pages?!
Still, this chapter just confirmed how awesome Nino (and Miku) compared to the others!

ivv

Dex-chan lover
ahh, nino lost. Im ded in sadness but I'm also glad she didn't get a generic ambiguous harem end.

Between the cosplay, make up, scary contacts, and photoshop, I can't even tell if that girl is cute or not. First impressions are an immediate: "No!" and a cringe, but if I take those things into consideration she may be? Maybe? Those contacts, though...

As for the chapter, it wasn't bad, I suppose; however, it was slathered and caked in melodrama and cheese. From the 'shackled quints' to the 'cherish radiant memories' thing, it went a bit too far for me.

Users who are viewing this thread