5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 119 - Five-Star Tour

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm ambivalent towards this. It just doesn't evoke any real feeling either way at this point. I don't enjoy it but I don't dislike it that much either. Bit of a shame, really.

If this is THE proposal, this is so lack luster. Nothing convincing has happened to sway me to accept Yotsuba. I really have nothing against her but this is just terrible writing. The biggest problem I have on top of Yotsuba's mess is that we have a few chapters left and we still have 0 proper focus on Fuutarou. It makes it difficult for us to understand what the hell is on his mind. I really wish Negi didn't squander these pages and just had the story told on Fuutarou's perspective.

This piece of shit rushed conclusion just wastes everything that was built up by previous good arc. Scrambled Eggs remains to best since we had a great balance of focus and it appeared that Negi actually had things laid out and knows how to properly deliver it. His art gradually became terrible and now he completely drives the series off a cliff by rushing the whole damn thing. It is clear that having a few more volumes to flesh out characters would have gave him more tools to pull off a satisfying conclusion, regardless of whoever wins.

At this point, 5 more chapters and it will all be over. This will go down as one of the worst harems I've ever read. I am looking forward to seeing this shit end so that I can move on to better series. Negi really wasted a lot of people's time.

#yotsubro
congrats! our ships had reached the shore despite all the salts that people threw at us. 🤣

Aggregator gang
I haven’t read any chapters and am just here for the comments.

Not that I’ve read the manga, but I think that this is a lot more interesting.

Contributor
I still prefer this ending:

x8.png

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaand... the stalling is over. That was pretty cute. Time to fast-forward to the wedding.

Still mad that the other girls got such shallow conclusions, tho.

Dex-chan lover
We did it bros, we reached true ending, I'm so glad this wasn't nisekoi again 😭

Users who are viewing this thread