5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 120 - Five Years Ago, On a Certain Day

@kmlshblr, Yuri ending? You do realize they're sisters, right? Not "sisters, but surprise you're adopted, so it's gotta be okay," but... you know... actual sisters? Shared a uterus. And an egg. ...sisters?

Am I the crazy one here?

Dex-chan lover
So going by what the sisters said we're not the only ones that were hoping to see some hint of romantic interaction between the two. Are they even dating?

Dex-chan lover
I like this chapter, but will Negi ever wrap up the BK and Lolikano threads... I'm starting to lose faith that those plot points will resolve

Fed-Kun's army
From volume 1-13 I'd give this a solid 8.5/10. But if I include the current parts of volume 14, I'd give it a 7/10 maybe 7.5/10. Feels rushed, flat and out of character. The ending is like the final painting of a house, the most important part to get right. No matter how great of job the rest of it is if the paint/ending is bad it drags everything else down into looking bad. Hopefully the next chapters do a good job of tying this up. Because currently makes me kinda wish it got ended suddenly at volume 13, even with all the unanswered questions that would have caused

Power Uploader
@Hootanic, don't hold breath for lolikano, conviniently forgoten because REASONS, it's one of counter arguments to Yotsuba's whole "you changed first" idea Fuutaro had.

Dex-chan lover
.... was really hoping for a harem end...

x17.png

Fed-Kun's army
It's difficult for me to describe just how good Yellow 13's flying was. But I witnessed it once from the ground. The lead plane of the five plane formation should have turned the same arc with the same timing as the others, yet only his plane drew sharp contrails.

Double-page supporter
I don't know this chapter gave me a very strange feeling. Like we're going to get a "you still don't know who the bride is" final chapter. I hope I'm wrong, I don't like Yotsuba because she only reinforces the tired "childhood friend/promise" trope but an inconclusive ending would be a final slap to the face that would make this last volume completely meaningless.

Ditto to the guy who said the last volume feels rushed - I don't mind the series ending but it feels super forced. It went from amazing to average.

Aggregator gang
This feels so rushed...
If it was going to end like this, I would prefer to see each quint path after graduation than those shitty 5 last chapters that where trying to force this ending.
I literally felt nothing when I saw Itsuki pass his exam bc they were only 3 fucking panels

Double-page supporter
Wait, is this how it ends? Wow, this manga fecking petered out by the last few chapters.

EDIT: Oh, 3 more chapters?

Users who are viewing this thread