5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 120 - Five Years Ago, On a Certain Day

Aggregator gang
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................................................

Whatahack.

Though I wonder how much influence editorial had and what the original intent (if any) the entire fucking concept was meant to go.
Or maybe it was a bunch of fan influence/comments based on feeler chapters? Like their father, I wonder if that tease upon his first introduction was to test the waters and fan response. Then Negi bailed asap

Last few chapters will have to be fucking amazing. Though I guess for me the bar is kinda set at Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Dex-chan lover
Onoderafags getting hurt again by anon years after Nisekoi has ended. LMAOOOOO

T51

Dex-chan lover
This is just rubbing the salt onto the wound. First Onodera, now Miku/Nino? It just keeps on giving huh? since it wouldve cost you not a single penny to not put that in....

Oh come on, is it really asking too much to have 1 fucking chapter with the two doing couple stuff ?

Dex-chan lover
I agree mostly with that most most of Yotsuba's development is condensed into one or two chapters as opposed to the amount the others got, which I think under sells it a bit. I think if Negi really wanted this ending, she should have paced it out a bit better and really fleshed it out more, as this really feels rushed overall.

Whilst a harem or ambiguous ending would have been predictable, sometimes just because something is predictable, it doesn't mean that it worsens the story for it. In fact, sometimes I think that things like Man vs Fate as a conflict or the fact people know what is going to come and the author plays off of that is the best thing for a story. It's cathartic for readers to experience when Odysseus is able to return to Penelope and slay the suitors after all the shit he went through, for example, even though it's evident that it's most likely going to happen.

Negi's biggest fault is that he didn't construct the narrative to fit this type of ending and didn't focus in on how it, in the narrative, was going to function. It ironically feels more like a cop-out ending now in my opinion than the more predictable ones
@Kefkabot

Fed-Kun's army
Man... whats the point of this anymore? Everything just feels like a filler and pointless now.
Pretty sure they gonna drag this along for at least 20 more chapters of useless shit.

Power Uploader
@SJ7 actually 2 chapter, 121 and 122 (that is probably 40 pages long, as it was stated that vol.14 will have 20 more pages than vol.13, it's still unclear if it's pages for chapter or some additional material.) It was stated that manga ends with ch.122.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
@Big_Boss

My bad. Seems like a lot of stuff will go unanswered either way, for some reason.

@relic626

I tend to more so look to doujins and fan content in general for that kind of stuff anyways tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

Yeah and that's a shame. I think that's why some readers are complaining.

I actually remember watching the tv series of Odysseus as a kid, I get the feeling. Though I'm not sure I would've gotten it with this manga. Then again, I usually don't enjoy harem.

True. There were some hints that indicated a harem ending which made me sweat a little. But I'm still happy with the ending. Of course how you get from A to B is the most important criteria in a story.

I don't even care about the guy anymore, I just love how Miku and Nino end up together in sisterly love and how Ichika and Itsuki find their dreams

Double-page supporter
LMAO the absolute salt from Quintfags is ASTOUNDING; to believe that there are legitimate, unironic "my waifu should've won" and "Negi is a hack" comments here that take themselves wholly and completely seriously is glorious

Sublol at the onoderafags letting this shit live in their heads rent-free for 4 fucking years lmao

As an Onoderafag, I can confirm that hurt.

Oh well, at least Yotsuba wasn't objectively worst girl so I can let this one slide.

Please give me a future chapter where they have quintuplets and each resemble one of the quints.

Users who are viewing this thread