5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - A One in Five Chance

Contributor
The salt pours everytime a girl gets chosen at the end of a harem manga/anime when will we weebs learn

Group Leader
I wished they explored Yotsuba and Futaro going through the ups and downs of a relationship like that one series where the guy dated like 7 girls and he was unhappy and broke it off with everyone and it ends with him chasing the last girl for marriage or something. Even though there was downs, it was still an interesting and real series. The fact we just jumped to epilogue...is just unrealistic and not closure for us readers or just me QvQ

Fed-Kun's army
This is their final chance to win Fuuts over but the one chosen would have to brainwash the real Yotsuba to be her and she will have to live as Yotsuba for the rest of her life.

What if Fuuts was able to tell every one which is which? That means he loves them all!

P.S. I will think of this as the last chapter and think he married them all.

my guess from left to right:
itsuki, yotsuba, ichika, miku, nino

oh man, this will end soon, i will miss all theory, war, debate, and tears......

Final image from left to right:

Itsuki because of her stiffness in overly girly clothing
Miku for her clenched fists, she usually does this when she's flustered. This was how she was differentiated from the twins during the stay at their grandpa's place.
Ichika because of her over confidence posture, also looking straight on and direct.
Nino for her elengance.
Yotsuba... as a process of elimination. Maybe because of her ordinariness.

Edit - New theory...

Nino, she's a digger for Fuutaro and her expression is the most flustered than the rest. Plus her stance is more elegant than Itsuki (4th girl).
Miku, same reasons.
Ichika, same reasons.
Itsuki, from what I recall, is actually known for crossing her arms in front of her as a defensive mechanism.
Yotsuba, same reason.

Fed-Kun's army
lawl, imagine that all we have seen of the actual wedding is w.e there was in the first chapter and the one panel in this chapter, that's it.... like holy hell, did Yotsuba even win? we haven't seen anything with Fuu and Yotsuba as a couple: kissing, hugging, hand holding, dating... just being close to each other... anything! No matter which girl won, I don't buy the relationship cause nothing's been shown: show not tell is a thing for a reason

now instead of any of that, Negi thought to waste chapters on stupid drama and BS, itsuki's dumb arc, rushed dad arc and so on -_- even the one date we got was more about them talking their feelings than being an actual couple

then the wedding itself, maybe showing her walking down the aisle properly, them taking their vows, kiss, standing at the altar... nah, negi thinks it's better to waste the final chapter on this completely stupid game that supposed adults are doing :/ ppl like to say Negi is an amazing writer, but nah: this is just generic harem trash tropes right here, it's clear none of the sisters have gotten over Fuu despite it being 5 fcking years cause harem girls who lose can't have non-MC love lives -_-

and it doesn't matter that Yotsuba won, ANY sister who won but had this same post-confession chapters = garbage. The manga's been going down in quality of a long while now, but this final volume has been really terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread