5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - The Last Exam - Ichika’s Side

Dex-chan lover
damn Ichika using full power punch!!
last one is Nino, what kind of twist will that girl bring this time.

Ending of ths manga will be same as the begining and you will never know who was the right girl ! First with girls passing then girls confessing one after another.
(harem ending for you)

This is how i feel this shitty author will end this. O dont have fav girl. I know i don't like yotsuba and miku though. Those two are the most usless sisters that can't do much by themselfes.

Dex-chan lover
There is only ONE WAY this author finishes this manga without spilling any blood of the shippers.

1) somehow someway the MC ends up with all the girls, complete happy harem ending. How is this possible? fuck if I know that's just the best ending where nobody is fucking hurt.

2) all the sisters will take turn with the MC, there will be one "official" then they just gonna fucking share that MC dick like no tomorrow.

Nino will have the best score so there will be not war between miku and ichika. I don't think that nino will fail because the father would transfer them to another school. Nino saves your sisters please

Fed-Kun's army
Hell yes! You fucking go Ichika! This better end in a harem but if it doesn't I hope she wins.

everyone talking about harem stuff, did you read chapter 0 ? thats the ending you looking for..
this manga just proces to go there. keep your dreaming harem stuff for other series

I've been thinking this since Miku's chapter, but I actually had the idea that one of the girls would fail and Fuutarou would end up spending up more time with her as a result, leading to their marriage. At first I thought it'd be Itsuki, but now that we're here...

Please no.

Good job Ichika.
Next week best girl gets the last chapter. Just like the main heroine should.

Dex-chan lover
Nino will either fail or get the highest score out of all of them. I truly see no other option happening here.

hoping for harem, probably not gonna happen tho

pretty likely its gonna be itsuki

even though it should OBVIOUSLY BE GOD DAMN MIKU THE BEST WAIFU IN THE SERIES

Users who are viewing this thread