5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - The Last Exam - Ichika’s Side

Dex-chan lover
*panics

well, no matter, Miku's still best, just how she tries super freaking hard is what makes her the best. Sure Ichika tries really hard too but alot of what happened between her and....the main male character is out of lucky and convenient situations. .

The manga is spending way too much time on this exam if Nino fails. The only thing I feel follows naturally after this chapter would be Nino getting a score better than 240, preventing the Ichika/Miku conflict from ending. But maybe that's just my Miku favoritism coming out, although I could honestly see the story going the Itsuki or Nino route, I don't feel like it's going to go the Ichika or Yotsuba route.

I'm not sure how accurate I'll be, but I did correctly guess the route "The World God Only Knows" was going when I read it so I might have a good sense of this.

Group Leader
She was the first one to fall for him and to be by his side, isn't it dibs? She deserves the win in the end, please. #TeamMiku

Contributor
And this, is the beginning of a School days Ending.

Be ready for it.

I like Ichika the best and I think the development between MC and her are the deepest so far... but no matter if she got the highest score, the winner will ultimately be that sister he met 10 years ago and 58 chapters in, I’m seen no hints to show which sister it may be right now.

Group Leader
THE WILL BE WAR AND IT WILL BE BLOODY. #TEAMMIKU #MIKUNUMBAHWAN

@donm527 I'd take that best. The winner will be the winner, and we can guess all we want. Anyone can say one of the girls has dibs (Yotsuba ship here), but... I'd rather go with "whichever girl wins."

Currently, I'm rather stupefied to see people only thinking it's either fail or surpass. It can just be a passing grade with no strings tied. Of course, with the influx of scenes for Nino, it's not far-fetched to think she'll again get the special treatment, but...

Each girl has had their fair share of development, some that I may say are impressive, others I personally don't find worthwhile. Let's just see what next week will bring us than flooding the chat with a waifu war.

Dex-chan lover
is that the smug face after pulling off top 10 anime betrayal?
or is that just a sad face after accidentally topping miku's when she's still indecisive about her own feelings?

i freaking hope it's the former.
determined girls that (finally) know what she wants is just my thing.

OH FUCK YEAH Ichika!! That's my girl! Finally, the best girl started to attack
Smug face was priceless.

It's interesting reading scenes in this chapter and seeing where Ichika hurt her hand outside the apartment when listening to Miku and Nino talk about making chocolate and then going back to Chapter 55 to that part of the story and connecting the loud sound they heard outside (when Ichika slammed her hand). Trying to see if I can piece together parts and find hints of which sister is Rena. But still no luck.

Hope Nino passes with the rest. Sisters do everything together so would be nice if they all pass together. If any surprises then hope she got the highest score then maybe to show she's not going to be left out of this war lol.

Users who are viewing this thread