5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - The Last Exam - Ichika’s Side

Dex-chan lover
>Author could give us separate endings for each girl.

Sure, he could like Seo did but Seo does really stupid shit so ...
This is not a dating sim, stories have a format with a beginning, a middle and a ending and trying to make then as a dating sim does not work simply because what dating sims is having a shared beginning and then have individual stories for each endings, its not one story ... its several.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like we are about to reach boiling point, lets hope the waifu wars dont get out of hand.

'Tis war, Dont let that get to you miku. you're still the cutest

Nino busts in with 241 points. Miku gets crushed harder, Ichika doesn't feel bad about ruining Miku's resolve, Itsuka falls into despair after findong out she was second worst. Yotsuba smiles on obliviously, turns to Fuutarou and asks him on a date as a reward for passing or something.

Dex-chan lover
@Yamibi
images

Dex-chan lover
And against this background, everyone somehow forgot about Itsuki... Will the main triangle consist of Ichika and Miku? In the future anime Ichika and Itsuki will be voiced by a professional runner-up seiyu, so...

@anakskul
I don't think anyone is doubting the beginning. Rather they are theorizing because of a flash-forward chapter (I forget the exact one but its after skiing when Fuutarou is sick). In it, it is the wedding day from Raiha's pov. The bride is changing into ten different dresses on the wedding day and all her sisters are absent when they are supposed to be there.

@SuperOniichan
Miku and Ichika have always held the top two in what could escalate into a bloody conflict any moment (as evidenced by the blitzkrieg from Ichika). As for Itsuki's place, until recently, she was doing solid, but Nino is actually developing (I just wish she kept her hair long to do it) and is rushing to third. Itsuki is still ahead of Yotsuba but she had a strong performance in her exam chapter that was impressive from the typically spare girl.

Fed-Kun's army
As long as miku is in, i don't mind if the others follow in too, after all marriage is just a contract for pleasing the outer world, they can love each other even without it

AcX

Dex-chan lover
The "spoilers" were released:

Nino: 32 33 40 48 56 209
And i think also Fuutarou: 89 97 (88, assumption) 94 91 459

Users who are viewing this thread