5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 70 - The Responsibilities of the Class Representative

Dex-chan lover
"Well, you got them all in a same classroom. What's next of your master plan?"
"Crashing this romcom.."
- NTR plane swoops down -
"WITH NO SURVIVORS."

Group Leader
Lol at that rivalry. Uesugi VS. Takeda. It's like the Sengoku period over again.

And look at the normalfags crowding up on the goddesses.

Dex-chan lover
Their step father is really op if he did planning something with the class arrangements.

Anyway, heres why last week im calling that it was ichika + some dumb trivias as well if anyone want to read it here

Edit: the fuck it got flagged lmao wtf
Edit: appeal succeeded get rekt whoever flagged it

Something I never considered but their families are basically switched. The girls act more like Futarou's family and he acts more like their dad does.

Thanks for the chapter!
Oh god my sides that credit page, will Fuutarou survive till graduation.

First and formost WTF was this dude looking at the MC cock in the bathroom!?! that's grounds for a savage ass beating. Second there are rools to the mens room .
#1 Don't talk to me when I'm naked.
#2 Don't talk to me when you're naked
#3 Don't talk to me when I'm touching me
#4 Don't talk to me while you're touching you
#5 Don't touch me when I'm touching me
He violated bathroom code and must be baneed from the urinals for a year and they should also take away his standing privilege .

Fed-Kun's army
Yotsuba no... Nino is hot with those black stocking... oh wait it's the older sister ohh wait it's miku goddamit..

The only i recognize is the Burger Head and the rest are just the same.

Fed-Kun's army
This Aoyama lookalike is less of a rival and more of a comical entry, he is there to make a fool of himself also don't think having a rival now will mean anything to fuutarou he is currently not interested in romance.

no one is thinking that when the butler says to father "him too" refers to Takeda instead of Uesugi?

because the fathers smirk in a panel, so Im thinking
1) he planned to end the relationship of the girls with futarou with some mysterious super money power
or
2) he will use takeda to end the relationship of the girls with futarou bc some past bullshit we don't know about

my two cents
PD: Miku all the way
Bless

Users who are viewing this thread