5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 77 - A Battle Amongst Women

Itsuki gonna win, as the tropes have foretold since chapter 1 :(

F for nino gang, it was nice knowing yall

Dex-chan lover
Hold your horses guys, remember the rules of Harem

1. child hood friend never wins (Itsuki)
2. first girl always wins (also itsuki)

so we have 2 rules hat are fighting each other it's the immovable object vs the unstoppable force. I mean that's why in Nisekoi the key girl did not win because she was the child hood friend and not the first girl in this case Itsuki is both the childhood and the first girl so it is still unknown if she will be the one.

I don't buy it. We all know negi love to bait.

Beside itsuki has no way to pull the disguise at that time

But what if she got help, or helped someone

What if Rena was a colaboration of Itsuki and Yotsuba

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3

first girl wins is usually correct, but you got rule 1 wrong:

1. if childhood friend isn't first girl, she probably won't win

also, I'm pretty sure the winner in nisekoi was a childhood friend (raku had more than one childhood friend)

that said, this manga is unique in a lot of ways so I wouldn't place any bets.

I really don't think the picture has any real significance, like the locket in Nisekoi. He has hit it off with Itsuki since the beginning. She's the only one of the five that sees him for what he really is, not some romantic day dream. Plus she's the only one that will make in into college. Yamato Nadeshiko, the classic ideal.

Just like my Houkichan. It's a shame that Youko Hikasa isn't doing the voice for Itsuki in the anime. Then it would be perfect. And we all know that Kana Hanazawa NEVER wins.

Dex-chan lover
I know itsuki will win since she is the most generic girl out of the five
but then again
no one expects the yotsuba inquisition

No need to panic, in the end Fuutarou will marry all the sisters

there's a line in Chapter 32 which says that the bride needs to change the dress many times within the day of the wedding, probably sisters disguising one another while the wedding is still going on
also the legend binding them together which all the sisters held his hands while he was in bed

Double-page supporter
Thought that Yotsuba is Rena, meh negi pulling the 1st female troupe now im sure that theres really nothing special for Itsuki for the next arcs to come.

aw in the end it was itsuki, i thought it would be nino even tho he gonna marry the other

@syunyun
I know this must seem like coming out of left field but: wasn't there a CSI Miami with a very similar plot point, but with triplets instead of quints and the murdered husband did not know?

Dex-chan lover
wow most other manga's woulda dragged out the "secret childhood friend" thing out a bit longer, this is a nice surprise.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly fking Itsuki joins in with 1st girl photo and rena custome? I'm interested at what Ichika would do.
Kinda feels bad for Yotsuba at the last page but some of the text are so small. She is so far left behind you can't even see her ship's smoke in the ocean.

SS Miku is a sinking ship with Fuutarou not even noticing it all this time and she still taking her sweet time polishing herself while Nino and Ichika being thirsty AF 😅

@cemsity
i don't watch CSI, but i still watch Detective Conan.
seen this plot miles ahead, also Fuutarou's line in chapter 32 thanking all the girls for staying by his side.
i don't know if i'm reading too much into this but thanking all the girls while just marrying one doesn't seem like odd?

Users who are viewing this thread