Dex-chan lover
Sigh, everything is so out of order. Genos was supposed to be with Fubuki and the martial artists for this fight. I'm glad the amount of filler is decreasing in this arc but when even the canon fights are being messed up it's a little distracting. That high and mighty shit Fubuki is saying, was supposed to be directed towards Genos, who she knows is Saitama's disciple. Directing it at just Bang is... no.

Dex-chan lover
@codetaku
I'm glad the amount of filler is decreasing in this arc
Can you show what in this counts as filler at all? With few exceptions all of this happened in the webcomic too, it's just in that format it seems to flow a lot faster.

It appears she forgot exactly who she's working with here. They may appear to be silly old men, but they're also two of the best martial artists on the planet.

Aggregator gang
bruh! the fact that Rover survived a punch from saitama, means that pup is quite tuff

Dex-chan lover
@Wildfire
And yet she was confident enough to believe it would be incapable of helping them out run Rover. -_-
With all due respect, "nothing" my ass.
I'm just sick and tired of are constantly under estimating and underutilizing her psychic powers simply because her sister is better.

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify
Yeah having grips with one goddamn character makes a person retarded. At least everyone else is trying to form concrete arguments. Meanwhile you blindly dismiss any opinion different from yours.

Double-page supporter
I like how Murata doesn't make her female characters wear any kind of underwear

@0takuDragonSlayer
I mean outrun Rover... while she stands her ground against it giving the others behind her a chance to escape. Also she kinda does stand her ground by the definition you posted because she doesn't retreat? I think that a lot of people are a little frustrated that you're criticizing her in the chapter where she's supposed to be self sacrificing or something kek.

quote Fubuki: "a little bit faster"
The only reason that her buff was so effective was that she used it on two highly trained martial artists who know how to utilize it compared to say her weaker subordinates who she probably tested it on. Giving her the benefit of the doubt that she did test it, she likely would have tested it on less skilled individuals or maybe she never did this before at all and this was a first time for her.

Also leave Amplify alone. If you can't tell the intent behind his first message then you should prob take a breather and then head back here. I mean I know I'm perpetuating this but the last 4ish pages are just an argument between you and everyone else.

Fed-Kun's army
@angerybord She has always been surrounded by weaker heroes, so the results were new to her because she has never had the reason to buff a strong hero.

Dex-chan lover
goof in page 3 : actually , fubuki 's strength only equals to a normal girl , so she cant jump that high , and her reflex is not that fast .

pge 10 : blood is coming out of all the holes on her body : her eye hole , nose holes , mouth hole , ... and pu$$y hole , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread