XL

Dex-chan lover
Author gave into peer pressure and made the MC bootiful, lame! Should've just stayed ugly, thing is he's on a different world thus their standard of beauty could be different but nah... gotta have a pretty boy MC just like every other isekai manga, bleh.

The first chapter was well translated which made it interesting to read... however this one... Ugh...

@panneqaha some context that was left out of manga:
So in the LN, it's heavily implied that no matter what he did (diet, exercise, etc) his body didn't change, his fate was to be an ugly and fat. However his grandfather really hammered into him, to always keep moving forward. If you get beaten get up, etc. Now comes the "stats"and the ability to acquire them. There are heavy implications (not outright said) that his bloodline carries the "Master of Doors / House" title with them. Only the MC acquired it, not his father or one of his siblings. Also in the LN there is I think about a 3 day period where his body changes, while it's adjusting to his stats essentially. Also the MC in the LN is quite humble but not stupid, so I hope they keep that in the manga.

I read it in Japanese and I might have misunderstood it, but I am fairly confident in what I wrote.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, I wish I could wake up and suddenly become an ikemen. (  ˙³˙  )
... Oh wait, I'm a girl. (  ・᷄-・᷅ )

Wow, I wish I could wake up and suddenly become a guy then an ikemen. (  ˙³˙  )

lmao he became a chad 2 chapters. If he was going to transform the author should've made it more in line with his previous body. He looks like molded into a new body.

Dex-chan lover
If you do a Machine Translation, FIRST you have to AT LEAST know something about the language to pick the possible mistakes... SECOND, people spend TIME and EFFORT in doing this, like a good sport you could, you know, ASK for them if you could use their translation and give credit for it, I bet they would even proofread for you... You guys messed up and instead of admitting the error, you decided to throw the "shit translation" and "Portuguese is awfull" card... Shame on you... These people do not know the meaning of community...

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick : his body.... at one point in the wn he
causes the whole world to freeze in fear, while he nearly destroys a nation, because its rulers did something that enraged him.

@boogle :
so the standard manga leaving out supporting details that are not necessary, but make things make more sense, since it is written under the assumption the readers either have or can go read the LN

@Eddnom : Thanks that is such a list of fail, and I though "box of items" was bad enough since there is no way someone familiar with the material and english would not know that is the wrong word to use.

Double-page supporter
OK this series is different so far. Can anyone tell me if he gets revenge on people in the human world?

Dex-chan lover
This TL is just dope as all get out...I would love to see the raw text for "ya boy skinny penis in da house".

And more isekais would be improved by including the "analize" skill...

The MC did the Eddie Murphy "I can see my dick!" moment at the end there...

🤣

Users who are viewing this thread