Dex-chan lover
The translation seemed fine and the font was... normal?

I don’t see a problem with this.

Dex-chan lover
ohnononononononoo, what short life

t24.png

Dex-chan lover
The font is close enough to the one used by Robo Scans that I didn't realize I was reading another group's upload before reaching the credit page. I had to open up their chapter in another tab to compare the fonts to notice the differences so I'm surprised somebody would go as far as calling it a shitty font.

Fed-Kun's army
I know that sniping is like an unspoken taboo, against the unwritten rules, because that means you didn't respect the translator of their times, efforts, or something like that. But if you see it from a neutral perspective, there's nothing wrong with it, both sides got no right to own or license to this manga at all, in fact the one who owns the copyright could make both of them stop translating it if they want to like how Shueisha did to Mangastream and Jaiminis

I'm not saying both of them aren't allowed to translate it, I'm just saying that both of them do it for free (maybe some donations are allowed) so they could have just upload it if they want to, yet at the same time they have no right to hinder someone to upload their translation. If you want people to read your work, give them the quality and time bruh.

Just gonna say, appreciate all of you hard works whoever tried to donate to all of us broke society who couldn't afford to buy the original and read the raw manga

VIP
Personally I don't like Manga Temple because it's barely legible for me. But if it's for the sake of consistency I guess I can zoom into every panel to read it.

Group Leader
Could we not bring any drama in this comment section, guys.

Sheesh, this happens every few weeks.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand I'm just thirsty for more Mushoku Tensei and the more and the faster I get my "monthly dose" the happier I am,
on the other hand...Robo Scans has been doing an amazing job with this series imho, I'd be quite sad if they were demotivated by being sniped.

Double-page supporter
@Tsudow that's highly unlikely considering a drama is a perfect situation for attention whores. So, I would not hold out too much hope.

Sniping aside, you need to be a special kind of idiot to think that Manga Temple font or the likes as a main font (or even secondary) is a good idea. Like, what are you blind or something? Or you already have eye cancer so it's all seems good to you?
Don't. Just don't.

Dex-chan lover
What the f*** was with that guys origin??? He rips heads off people, i am very concerned

Group Leader
@Finalegend I'm demotivated, since I'll probably be finishing this chapter tomorrow...
On the other hand, I dont care about drama, so I hope you guys could accept our version when we release it, like you did before. I mean readers get often annoyed when a chapter get released twice.

Users who are viewing this thread