I like how people are blaming D&A scans when it probably isn't even them doing this troll bullshit. Heck the troll translations have a more understandable sentence structure half the time than D&A's translations did. I do think bulk releasing chapters then dropping the series and leaving a spoiler pic at the end of the bulk release was childish, but I seriously doubt they're doing the troll releases, especially since they're still releasing chapters for all their other series at the normal rate.

This is what you readers get when you support a flaky sniper that has now disappeared, and attack the original group enough into dropping the series. Hope you enjoy the troll scanners you attracted.

Fed-Kun's army
Can we assume that someone who uploaded then deleted the chapter 29 is different person than this guy😅? At least the font used by this translator is way more better, though its kind of confusing that you spell her name Evona instead of Ivona, and did Ivona actually call Claude's name because before she used to call him only duke?

@ManlyMan6545 wow you said that so nicely and were quite civil.
Bravo good sir/madam/cat.
If I could post pics on here (still haven't figured it out) I would post a standing ovation.

Fed-Kun's army
For fuck's sake if you don't want to scanlate the series then just don't. Sniping happens, getting this fucking buttmad about it only makes the snipers feel even better. Just drop the series so a group with functioning brains can pick it up, D&A.

@cariente86 as far as i'm aware, the series wasn't dropped by the initial sniper (NNG), they're just busy with chinese new years currently, mentioned it at the end of one of their uploads, the latest one by them, iirc. if you mean d&a, then yes they did drop this series.

No one is holding a gun against you scanlaters' heads. If you don't want to scan then don't. No need to waste time on being so petty. Such a shame too, the translation is actually good...

raw
https://toonkor.bz/%EB%B9%88%EA%BB%8D%EB%8D%B0%EA%B8%B0-%EA%B3%B5%EC%9E%91%EB%B6%80%EC%9D%B8

Dex-chan lover
If ya people are gonna snipe... at least do it properly... where ya post next chapters

Not jumping 10 chapters from the last one...

The same goes for reading... No one is forcing you guys to read the troll chapters. Just don’t read and move along if you see they have skipped a lot of chapters. I am just saying. :’D

Alright, no one is being forced to do crap. I've never seen this happen before and wanted to see all the fuss, guess it was wrong of me to believe that it was for a valid reason as I checked out the chapter.

Just sayin' ;)

I felt sorry for D&A, because of the sniping and stuff, but obv at this point I no longer feel pity, but disappointment. By the qualities of the recent "sniped" versions coming out, it's obv D&A ppl (since they have the non-watermarked version). Idk at this point D&A are like those record labels that own a remix of a song then content id people for using the original. I hope you D&A alts no that you guys are only dragging your scanlation group through the mud.

Users who are viewing this thread