Oh man, I can't wait to stop Eren and be rewarded by being thrown in a concentration camp!

Connie: I want to be a soldier my mom can be proud of.
Also Connie: betrays his fucking people to save countries which are literally getting ready to murder everyone in Paradis.

Aggregator gang
I can understand Eren's friends trying to stop him and all. But I won't complain if he actually succeeds killing at least the Marleyans and neighboring nations. His act of violence is justified, even though it is for the worse of the world. Either way, I just feel that this "alliance" and the chapter, in general, was rushed. It is good seeing the old crew back, but this feels really cheesy when you put it in the context of the story itself. The average Eldia is in the right about thinking of revenge for what the world made to them for the last 100+ years, but I'm not turning a blind eye for what the Eldians did to the world when they had all the titans under their control.

But I still would love Eren killing everyone. And if he got killed by some mumbo jumbo after it, I wouldn't be mad at all.

Fed-Kun's army
This is stupid....
Seems like author just running in circles... People jumping alliance ship at the drop of a hat.
Hate it when good manga plot turns to shit.

I guess we really are near the end of the series if the author is slamming another nail into its coffin with a shounen style team up arc.

Maybe the real titans were the friends we made along the way.

been reading this for the last 7 years or so
please dont ruin it for me
the last chapter i hated was when levi cut zeke arms like butter back when arwen died
this is even worse

Power Uploader
Could someone please remind me who the girl in the hospital bed who had Mikasa's scarf is again?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm finding it hilarious how everybody is overreacting in the comment section. How can you be disappointed over the fact that everybody is teaming up to stop Eren?! The goal of the opposition was to stop him anyways and now that the island eldians/scouts have seen Eren's true intentions, of course the only logical move would be to try to stop Eren together.
Also how is the pacing being rushed?? Just a few chapters ago y'all were saying it was "too slow paced and needed to end already" but now it's "too rushed"?!? lmaooo the hypocrisy of a mangadex comment section will NEVER cease to amaze me. Great Chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Hum... a few things.

If they are going to stop Eren, won’t they still be at war, only now severely underpowered and sure to lose?

If they’re NOT going to stop Eren, what help does he need when he’s already won?

Why do Pieck and friends even buy this alliance when, to their knowledge (and honestly mine too), everything is going according to the enemy’s plan?

Seriously. Am I dumb? What did I miss?

And finally... Annie is doing a proper homage to Quintessential Quintuplets, with her very own *MUNCH* scene.

So if Eren wins it's genocide, if he loses its a smaller genocide but everybody trying to stop him will be a part of it... so like what asspull is going to happen to justify stopping Eren? If they do every nation is gonna slaughter everybody on the island, including them. This is straight up a suicide mission with flimsy morals.

sooooooo, eren is like lelouch or something ? I mean, protagonist turned antagonist ? but since such things like that doesn't exist, we just called it as false protagonist, isn't he?

CMIIW

Users who are viewing this thread