7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This is the Seventh Loop!

Dex-chan lover
@Unigon06 @taesu
even if they don't appear, MC mentions that stupid prince (that's how ML, Arnold, calls him) will try to rebel and take the throne from his father, but failed misserably.

Wow this is so interesting I’m not so impatient might as well try to see if there’s a novel (I really like this Kyaa! Please upload more!

Double-page supporter
wow she's so cool
stan for stronk woman
i love her hair style in every single loop she live

Quick the multi flex is really good at everything. It’s gonna be one of those reincarnation ones where they constantly talk about how they’re really good at something because actually they did it in a previous life. Don’t hate it, I’m not a writer, I’m sure they can make it interesting. Hooked on chp 1

She is so strong !
One chapter and I love it. ^^
Thanks for the translation. =D

This is so good, damn it. It really sets itselfs apart from the others. Please continue working on this. I'm sure others will love this manga as well.

Dex-chan lover
no no laughing gayly is when you go fhfhfghfjdhgg
(signed me, a gay dude. Also this one looks fun~)

the last gayly one kind of makes sense because think of the line, "don we now our gay apparel" from that one christmas song falala or something

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, this is one stands out from all the other villainess manga. Aside from the dukes daughter one.

Users who are viewing this thread