Group Leader
If I'm being pessimistic Nezuko dies ... If I'm being Optimistic Nezuko probably will arrive at time after Muzan dies and Tanjiro who is on verge of death ... like maybe he would be dreaming about Muzan's life or something like that and cant escape ... and BAM Nezuko to the rescue :p

Dex-chan lover
I'm just going to have some predictions that I'll spoiler in case people don't want to read it

Actually looking at this, it'll probably end with Muzan dying but as a form of last second revenge, he'll manage to fully turn Tanjiro and since all the demons die when Muzan dies, Tanjiro will start to die. However Nezuko comes in and saves him and also saves the rest of the infected and everyone returns to being human, except Muzan and Yushirou. Yushirou will probably choose to live just long enough to make sure there are no more side effects or demons and then attempt to commit suicide to be with Tamayo. However all of the friends he made in the Demon Corps will beg him to not give up the possibility of living a new life as a human and he'll relent and turn back into a human and live the rest of his natural life as one, perhaps after remembering something said by Tamayo.

Dex-chan lover
I am absolutely loving this. It's just showing how absolutely insanely difficult it is to kill Muzan. Nobody could win one on one, except the original user of the sun breath. The rest of humanity though, normal mortals, have to pool everything they have to kill him with the sun. It's truly incredible.

I'll just say this if for some reason they find a bullshit way to have Muzan eat Nezuko just to back to the overused, tired and extremely boring "Villain manages to fulfill his purpose only to be defeated by the mc" plot point, I'll be extremely disappointed, and you should expect Kimetsu no Yaiba rating to fall down a lot.

it is due time now, muzan need to die now or this manga might fall off the popularity, too many casualties for muzan to survive this, have him die and end this series on a good note.

Contributor
I like how it feels like no one has absolute plot armour in this manga. Limbs and lives can be lost; no one is safe, not even the MCs.

Roles are reversed now I guess. Tanjirou will be fed demon blood in order to regenerate his lost limbs, other hashirss will retire and the young blood will be the new Hashira, Nezuko regained her human facilities, so I guess its her filling the shoes for her brother now.

Either tanjirou controls the demon blood and become like the 1st Moon, or he gets corrupted by it and becomes the new muzan.

Fed-Kun's army
so the big baby is just a dummy and the enemy actually ran away by digging under ground ;p

Users who are viewing this thread