Double-page supporter
Wait, so can someone explain to me something? Did everyone under Rimuru's lineage get stronger, or only obtain an extra ability? As much as it's great to see that Shion actually can make good food now, it's fairly disappointing from a battle prowess aspect to have a skill that doesn't make you a more capable combatant.

@Drifter, it's been a long time since I've read it so I'm not 100% sure but

i believe the named person just doesn't get as much stronger (like gabiru when he was named by Gelmud) and the one who named it loses his maximum amount of magic power (potentially every thing, becoming unable to use magic again).

but in rimuru's case, veladora was compensating for him at the beginning so there was no problem until now

Dex-chan lover
@goodhunter yeah everyone got stronger including shion, and they got some crazy powers, but yeah it was always a meme that shion was the only one that got a useless skill just coz she wanted to be a better cook

@goodhunter
Funny you should mention that.
Chef is one of the most broken unique skills. Not even joking. One of its abilities is that whatever she cooks will end up in whatever she wants it to be... Oh and also it applies outside of cooking... SHE FUCKING JUST CUTS STRAIGHT THOUGH A GOD DAMN HOLY BARRIER LIKE ITS NOTHING. Oh and she also got perfect memory and ultra high speed regeneration from the festival, pretty much making her PRACTICALLY IMMORTAL.

Contributor
I hoped for more Shion cuddling ò_ó

And wasn't rimuru after his evolution to a Demon Slime / Demon Lord supposed to have his human form also upgraded becoming more masculine and refined?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad shes back.
7kaHiod.png

Fed-Kun's army
@goodhunter Well...
It does, it seems only like a cooking skill at first glance, but in reality its the most OP skill of all of them, she can pretty much literally rewrite the rules of the world with it... making her able to cut trough things that should be indestructable for her and stuff like that :D

Users who are viewing this thread