Dex-chan lover
Just look at her, she is contemplating giving in and accepting him.

Dex-chan lover
The problem with this family goes down to the genes, god woman take your mind out of the gutter.

haha i love uzaki mom people criying over her are probably the same people looking for netorare doujins just to downvote them

jak

Contributor
This has gone from the mom misunderstanding to the mom potentially wanting to commit adultery. *facepalm*

Group Leader
@Desertweeb Or he can get feedback from people online, which some in here have done and he's had a thankful response to. A bigger pool of critique adds for a better scale of improvement. Going "this is shit" doesn't exactly add to that pool though, that's more like the leaves you scoop out prior to jumping in. he doesn't have "buddies" for this world. He posted on the uzaki subreddit that I own and that's how I met him; not 12 hours ago. I wouldn't even call us friends, but I'll support his efforts nonetheless.

That said, he's also not planning to do this regularly from what he told me, it was just the one because he found the chapter and decided to give it a whirl. Nothing more to it that that. I uploaded it here for him because of what I said before about getting releases public without partisan mentality. Anybody is allowed to try, anybody is allowed to upload, and I'm of the opinion to support any release regardless of experience. Orchesc/a/ns can and will still release. That's not going to stop because of one poorer quality release.

Group Leader
@Kraeth You know... I'm kinda wondering the same thing about that phrasing 🤔

*I'm sure he's not a pedo either

Dex-chan lover
The joke is samurai has no interest in the mom, if she offers he will go "what are you talking about?"

Double-page supporter
I know you kiddos cry whenever any kind of NTR aspects show up (even in doujins lol) but the cheating housewife route is a train you can't stop. You were all down with it until it introduced the family, lol. This whole subplot is her delusions don't forget.

Tsuki best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread