The translation was decent but the one thing I noticed that was a problem pg 16 where you said walk instead of talk the translation wasn't that bad i've seen worse translations

Can everyone stop complaining. This a free website for everyone and if he want to translate something its his choice. I know some people will say that he is "snipping" and he is not. He is just enjoying himself and doing what he likes. It was his first translation and it wasn't perfect but complaining and not giving constructive critic or giving a proper argumentation is just a di*k move.

Dex-chan lover
This comment section
tenor.gif

Supporter
Thanks for the unexpected translation. Like some people have pointed out, "walk" should have been "talk", but over all, the quality of the chapter was good. I'd be very interested in seeing you pick up some of the other well liked series that don't have active translators 🙂
That way, people won't be bombarding you with complaints about "sniping". Although, people are people, and will always find something to complain about.

Double-page supporter
I'm just glad to be able to read this. I am grateful for your effort to translate this and everyone who complains about the translation I don't see them offering to translate it.

Dex-chan lover
It's ok for people to shit about something stop defending bad work not like you're helping with it

@hanoct I'm sorry I didn't know this was even a thing🤦🏻‍♂️, I promise not to do anything stupid like this again. I didn't consider 'snipping' and honest to God didn't know it was even a thing. Even when I was doing this, the most I was thinking of something happening was that if someone would and should not read my chapter as then they'd read the better translated version of the chapter coming out(at least that's what I do). I am beyond sorry if any of your hard work went to waste, or if I created any confusion, I'll move on to something else. I thought that because this manga was 50+ chapters behind that there werent enough people translating so I thought I could help, it seems I've only made a fool of myself and that I'm retarded🤦🏻‍♂️. Once again I am eternally sorry, I promise that I won't interfere in anyway and I'll move out of your way. I understand just how much work you put into these chapters. I spent 20+ hours on this chapter alone, and I can't imagine how much time you've spent up to this point translating and how much time you spend translating each chapter as your quality is superb. With this I have a new, deeper respect for people with your skill and talent and I'm sorry for offending you in anyway and if you want I'll request for it to be taken down or try my best to take it down cause that seems like the only remedy🙇🏻‍♂️.

Edit: I'll just take it down :/
Edit 2: read the room, had no idea🤦🏻‍♂️
Edit 3: what font do you guys use? Reverse font searching gave me no results.

Double-page supporter
Look, I appreciate that this is your first release, it's mostly of good quality, and it isn't a troll upload.

But read the room, we have a joint group dedicating frequent releases for this manga, where as there's tons of other titles that have been dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread