Group Leader
Looks amazing, thanks for translating!! And it's really well scanlated <3

This whole setting... yuck

IMG_20130813_141814.jpg

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Ugh, I hate this. 'we want two guys to fuck so we'll forcibly turn one of them into a girl and ignore everything and anything about potential body dysphoria and downright trauma it might cause instead of tackling said trauma or making it gay'.

Granted we don't know if the guy wasn't questioning, but still--he probably wasn't, so the least they could do is make it a story about his severe dysphoria caused by the shift, and maybe a quest to regain male body.

Double-page supporter
Trash....

I could literly pull this first chapter apart with how much trash it is. I just cant be fucked. I'll jsut leave it as trash.

Dex-chan lover
I see a clear divide between the people who like this and people who don't like this. I'm on the side of the former.
Considering how easily he accepted his situation, he either is actually ok with being a girl and becoming the heroine to a man. He might've been that way inclined since the beginning.
Or he might be considering the whole thing as a game seeing how much he is excited and how little he is taking it seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread