Aggregator gang
Tomohito just fuckin' balanced the scales with all them Tadano-kun-chan scenes against that glorious panel of his true Chadano self.

Double-page supporter
Will there be another chapter this week? Cuz there will be no issue next week and if im not mistaken next week issue is supposed to be released this week as well

And thanks for the translation as usual!

Group Leader
I thought I heard a sploooosh sound but's it did not come from the river.

Dex-chan lover
CHADDANOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

These girls are hopeless lo/

Thought, I don't really like all the "We have to share Tadano and everything we do with him" at some point, it will be too much, but this time it was just awkward funny

Dex-chan lover
That's...so much consideration between the two girls; maybe a bit too much. Like seriously; if Komi gets locked up with Tadano, the other girl needs to be locked up too?? And Tadano just gets along with their weird actions X'D?

Dex-chan lover
No....
I mean let her have her own moment with Tadano. Not a prepared one out of possible jealousy

Fed-Kun's army
Cuckoldry smh

Please just end Manbagi’s suffering. I like her well enough but we know how this ends

I wish that Tadano could "read" their inner thoughts as well. He can almost literally read the minds of everyone else in every other situation, and he has even been able to read Komi's and Manbagi's minds in non-romantic situations. And yet, when it comes to romance, suddenly he stops being able to do the one thing that he can usually do.

It'd be one thing if it went into his own insecurities and how he just refuses to believe what he "reads" in their minds. Nope. It just somehow stops working.

This series has kind of been in a rut. Even the whole festival arc left them at literally status quo.

Contributor
vvU8Exr.gif

Users who are viewing this thread