Aggregator gang
Luckily Tadano's mother knows Najimi well so I doubt she'd take his comments seriously. Tadano has bigger problems, like having his whole class fall in love with him.

Maybe the only time the Homeroom teacher wasn't being a jackass to Tadano lol.

Fed-Kun's army
A nobody became famous and loved by everyone. An unreachable Goddess figure became well integrated. So much character development we hardly ever noticed in all the over 250 chapters. And that not just with the main characters. This is a great chapter. It had three great laughs too! This manga is back to Form. It's as good as it was when it started.

If some readers can't see that and still call it boring well then they better truly stop reading it instead of whinning how much they hate reading it now.

Aggregator gang
Kometani as a priest is the wildest curveball I've seen in this series.

>Tadano not blushing when he complimented Rumi
>Tadano blushing when he complimented Komi

🤔

Tadano is liked/loved by everyone and has the ability to cross dress is he slowly turning into najimi???

Double-page supporter
Chadano truly is too good for the real world. He can only exist in manga form, showing us how humanity should be.

Smooth talking, Tadano, you are lady-and-gentlemen killer

@sperance
Well, even in starting chapters, he also is the character that only in Manga, he is average but average in everything, he can do everything, except thing he is quite hottie charming

@flaurean
If he turn into Najimi, he will be angel while Najimi can keep his/her devil character

@otakudude303
so true, I want to know the meeting of 2 people that can do anything everything

Users who are viewing this thread