I think that the Chainsaw is related to machinery, tools, and human craftmanship, the reason why he is so feared by other demons.

Dex-chan lover
Sad bruh
Aki... Bro. Just... I've haven't felt this sad for a character death in a long time.
Edit: Alternatively, to get my true feelings out.
AKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!! WHY MAN!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! GODAMNIT!!! I'M GONNA FUCKING MISS YOU! WHY DO I EVEN GET ATTACHED TO FUJIMOTO'S CHARACTERS!!! I'VE READ FIRE PUNCH SO I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
AKIIII!!!

Dex-chan lover
fuuuuck dude ive never been hit this hard before reading manga/watching anime, my boi aki deserved better :((
inb4 denji does something insane to try to turn back time or some shit or bring aki back to life

Fed-Kun's army
damn! that first page with the pictures of Aki, Power, and Denji as a kids is a dead give away... i knew it will come to this! i knew it all along,

...i think the Author just wanting the MC, Denji suffered an emotional conflict like Agni, eh?
the last page of this chapter for example...it gives a strong vibe of FP ending dammit!

MD@Home
Fuck, at least Aki went out happy. Our poor chainsaw boy Denji though. Having to kill his new brother to save countless lives. His new brother he JUST gave up his dream for.

Chainsaws though, they rip and tear. Let's get these demons.

Dex-chan lover
I really thought he'd return to normal for just a bit. His death hit but maybe he can finally be with eyepatch girl

Double-page supporter
This is so sad. I knew this would happen. But this is so sad.

Thanks for the update!

Very classy how the Mangaka gave Aki a peaceful death atleast mentally, nice to get atleast a nice ending for a character in that way

Fed-Kun's army
0u3nAxy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread