A 5000-Year Old Herbivorous Dragon, Stuck with the Title "Dragon of Evil" ~ Oh Dear, This Sacrifice Just Won't Listen ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Until The D…

Aggregator gang
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can't draw, those who can and this manga's artist. Not only is the normal artwork really nice but the doodling of the characters really shows their scared, funny and all other expressions in a perfect way. Also one normally has a preset personality set in their mind for certain characters given how much they have seen it before but this girl here and that personality of hers is perfect in all aspects!

Dex-chan lover
I will admit,they got me at the start. Also,I thought Reiko was finally being a good girl,until she just Y E E T S Saint-sama.
Also-also "My name is Jaryuu Yoshikage,i'm 5000 years old and I want to live a quiet peaceful life."

Dex-chan lover
page 4 , i think the MC girl is actually yelling : escape-from-ariante's-hands technique/jutsu .

page 14 : she is playing human-bowling , lol .

page 20 : she is "The Ride On King" , lol .

at the end of this arc , a whole town is destroyed , and now they are on their way to destroy the next town , lol .

and what berserk reference are you guys talking about ?

Users who are viewing this thread