A 5000-Year Old Herbivorous Dragon, Stuck with the Title "Dragon of Evil" ~ Oh Dear, This Sacrifice Just Won't Listen ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Asga Kingdom

Dex-chan lover
each chapter giving me a facepalm. in a good way!
i love how small stuff can create a big misunderstand
also

"Wait You can Mindcontrol people?"
"It'll be easy"

Dex-chan lover
From frying pan to forest fire to active volcano. Now our near-useless dragon finds himself on the surface of the sun with the amount of heat he's attracting.

VIP
The chemical reaction between the dragon and the girl is too endothermic

Group Leader
It's obviously Red-X, which means the Teen Titans will appear in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I sure hope this doesn't get axed like so many other promising tales. Hopefully its odd plot keeps people into it over other comedic manga.

Also i hope it doesn't get too "lulz its all pointless who cares about awesome powers" like others such as dragon maid.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, it seems the manga and the LN diverge a bit here, or rearrange some arcs. We haven't seen this yet in the LN translations.

Dex-chan lover
I'm in a mall and people is looking at me funny because i keep giggling like a *insert something appropriate* the whole time i'm reading this chapter.

Double-page supporter
Page 27 is so awesome. The carrot as a cigar and him standing on a mountain of fruit. HAHAHAHA I can't.

Dex-chan lover
I love this dragon. He is the reader-insert. "Wait, you can brainwash people?" Isn't that f*ckin OP? Straight to the important stuff.😂

Price of commodity, huh? Also for a sentient being, huh? Tell me cashier lady, how much did you have to pay, to walk through that tunnel? I guess quite a lot, as you are rather beautiful and make an expensive sexslave. Price of commodity, you know?

Note: whenever Reiko says, "As expected of Jaryuu-sama," she is about to say something batshit insane.

Dex-chan lover
You cannot possibly bring so much trouble intentionally.

Users who are viewing this thread