A 5000-Year Old Herbivorous Dragon, Stuck with the Title "Dragon of Evil" ~ Oh Dear, This Sacrifice Just Won't Listen ~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Preliminary…

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so was she just plotting against this masked man from the beginning or what?

Aggregator gang
Yes we know he's talking to reiko but I love how it still pans to our lizard protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, I thought he was a king. I didn't know he was a she!!!

Contributor
WHAT

IT'S ALMOST OVER?

REALLY?

Does anyone know WHY it is ending? I can't imagine this is unpopular, and it is based on a web novel.

Oh well. We can always hope for more good translations of the novel. Hell, I'd buy it if it were on EN Bookwalker

Dex-chan lover
Ohohohohohoh. . . . now a real demon lord is brought to the story. . . it getting interesting. . .WHAT IT GETTING AXED?

Wondering if this is like S-Rank Behemoth where this is just his harmless form and what they keep seeing is his combat form.

Group Leader
@Wolfwhistler It was mentioned in one of the earlier chapter discussions
that Jaryuu is the real thing, but not because he's hiding his true power, but because for hundreds of years humans in the village near his cave feared him. In this world concentrated fear = evil magic power, and all of it was dedicated to him. However since he didn't believe himself to be Jaryuu the magic just floated around waiting for someone to claim it, which turned out to be Reiko who believed herself to be without a doubt part of Jaryuu.

Users who are viewing this thread