A Beast Cries in the Wilderness

I thought at some point the author would get serious but not this one. 3/10 would not recommend.

I think the plot is quite good, but the way it was implemented as a manga lacks a lot imo. Some stuff I found appalling would be:

- Too much text/box in quite every context, including battle
- Too much action and quite badly drawn
- The dokkaku, which are very detailed and cool-looking are just thrown into this stale-like drawn universe
- That was a sex scene, reallllyyy? (the first one)

3/10

Fed-Kun's army
i want to like this but it's just...bad, the pacing is terrible, and the "plot" nonsensical.

I am conflicted..
I hate monkeys, horrible screechy little things, cant stand them.
But this one I'd be happy spending time with?

Dex-chan lover
It only took me 3 chapters to get completely sick of this absolute garbage and drop it. That has got to be a new record.
It doesn't even bother with characterisation before just jumping into a pointless action sequence where there is no incentive to give a fuck about the outcome any which way. And throughout the whole thing it just riddled with pointless clichéd chuunibyou shit enough to make even the most extreme b-movie lover cringe.

It gets one of my rare and elusive 1/10s.

Yooooooo! When does tiger lady and Mc do it? Or do they not. Kinda suck lmao if they didn’t....

Lmao they just saved that broad a couple comics ago and she’s already been kidnapped again? Talk about incompetent.

Supporter
Did this manga go by another name before? Can't find it in my history, but I know I read it.

How the fuck is this rated 8.24 out of 10 when shit regularly gets 9+ on this site?

Dex-chan lover
ugh garbage ending, the MC is a monster and will die a monster and the girl is dead that dead, oh or maybe some sort of spirit traped in that white haired bitch, cuz that can’t suck more that to be traped into some one else as an soul LOLOLO only tragic ending and nothing more

Users who are viewing this thread