A Boy That Can't Stop Crossdressing - Ch. 5 - A Crossdressing Boy Decides to Go Out

Dex-chan lover
So he knew? He knew the whole time, and was just being supportive? That's so wholesome, I love this even more now.

Dex-chan lover
@Zephyr i think he heard it as "i'm not really a girl (since i was born a boy and got turned into one all of a sudden)" rather than "i'm not really a girl (because im just a crossdresser")

Dex-chan lover
Trans? The dude just said he's not a girl though, yeah? More like gay dude who loves crossdressing, then. He's been pretending to be one to fish compliments from the gullible best friend and worried he'd be seen as freakish otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
I think I been reading too much hentai trap so that I expect things to happen

Dex-chan lover
Okay, yeah, that's a good twist -- it wasn't a misunderstanding, it was a friend who wanted to spoil a friend.

Also TBH -- I don't actually get a huge trans vibe with this manga. I know my stereotype on MD is inserting trans reads into everything, but I'm not sure I get it here. Yeah, there's definitely gender euphoria and exploration of the forbidden but I don't get the sense of the protagonist being dissatisfied with what they have.

(of course, not that a trans read isn't valid, this is all purely subjective just that I tend to want a few more boxes ticked. I think it's left ambiguous on purpose for the audience to interpret.)

Anyways, this best friend is a total bro and I hate that he's fictional because I'd totally want to have a beer with him.

Dex-chan lover
get him addict to you and only you already damn it. Masaru you lucky bastard

Banned
I'm getting put off by his chest...

Are those fake or real?...

This dude took estrogen or something?

@Forikorder I think the same, I guess, If it's truth the fact that was a sex change, anyone would think the MC was just worried about not being anything, not being a boy because had the body of a girl, and not being a girl because was born and raised as a boy, I already saw this kind of situation in some gender bender mangas, and the MC's friend believes in the MC more than anyone (and even being truly kind, he isn't the smartest guy) so I'm sure he is thinking that his friend wanna be a girl, but because of being born and raised as a boy, the MC doesn't know what to do, and who really he/she is (he/she because, it's he, but... almost sure he'll end the story wanting to live as a girl, and even not, I still wanna believe in It)

Users who are viewing this thread