A Capable Maid - Ch. 45

This girl is too selfish. greedy and thirty to be the crown princess!!! >M<
Get her out of here :mad:(

Also thank you for the update!!! ^^

xts

Lol people need to calm down. If you forgot, Marie is using the blonde thought as a mouthpiece because she doesn’t want to stand out in front of the prince who she thinks is trying to kill her after wiping out her home country. The prince can already tell the blonde candidate is just parroting Marie at this point as well, so she isn’t going unnoticed. Sit tight guys
Marie will get that credit, in the raws the prince seems to have figured out himself that Marie has been the one with the answers and promotes her

@kurumegane She deserves some credit for the inspiration for sure, but 50% is really stretching it. Maybe like 15%. Not to mention She has never given Marie for ideas that were 100% hers in the first place, so I think Rachel deserves 0 credit lol

🙄ughh please ik its for bof of their benefits and that the emporore already knows basically but ti still makes me mad that she must take maries ideas allt he time🙄

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly she doesn't deserve to be crown princess shrug

Also.. this dream is somehow present time right? Or not. It's just interesting to think about when these dreams actually occur.

tbh i kinda want her to tell him just so the our ml can call her out and watch her be humiliated for having to take others ideas as her own. but i think it’s best if marie starts standing up for herself.

Users who are viewing this thread